Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Two more
My liver tests showed that the liver is normal. Probably just a little swollen because of the drugs. I guess that's a good thing. The bad thing about that is I still need chemo. So I had it today and now I have only 2 more weeks to go. I never thought it would get this close. It's an emotional time for me. I cry easily when I think that I went through several months of this and now it's almost over. As weird as it sounds, I think I will miss the place. Not the drugs of course, but the people, and there is something about that room full of chemo and cancer patients, that's really hard to describe. We are all dealing with some kind of cancer. I never see anybody feeling sorry for themselves. Our words of encouragement have helped one another. God is in the midst of it all. That is what I will miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment