4.5 months of getting poison injected into my body.
Now I can start on the road to letting my body get back to what it used to be...or better.
I had some rough times but our good Lord sustained me.
He has protected by body and spirit. I could not have done it without Him.
John 15:5
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
Apart from Him I can do nothing. So why would I want to be apart from Him?
When I first started chemo back in December, I thought for sure I was going to go and preach Jesus to the whole room every time I was there. Be a John the Baptist type. HA! That was part of my "apart from Him" That was my plan, not His. Mostly I was quiet as a mouse. I did a lot of observing of people. I prayed for them quietly. That was God's plan and I was OK with that. I still believe God has more in store for me to do so I will wait upon Him.
I will be having radiation next. My port will be removed soon-ish. Three months after that is out, I will get off the blood thinner. They're not kidding when they say it's a long road to recovery.
Anyway, I am a cancer survivor thanks to the grace and mercy of God. I thank Him for giving the doctors and nurses the wisdom to learn what they have to do with every patient, for all of us have different needs. I thank everyone who has prayed me through this. His abundant blessings to all.



3 comments:
Such wonderful news, Stephanie...rejoicing along with you!
Praise God!! Rejoicing with you that chemo is done! The journey ahead may seem daunting but God and you have got this! My prayers for you continue. Enjoy Easter with your family.
pretty nice blog, following :)
Post a Comment