Monday, December 2, 2013
Snip, snip, snip
My niece is a hairdresser, so she came over this morning and cut my hair. Off! Really, really short! I haven't had a cut like this since the 1980's! It's cute, but it's a cut that I got only out of necessity. I never would have gone this short for any other reason than the reason that it's going to be falling out in a few weeks. This is kind of a shock now, but it really will help the blow of when it starts falling out. I think. I hope. We'll see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Oh my gosh Stephanie...I haven't been reading blogs regularly and am just now catching up. I am so sorry I wasn't here when you posted the news to encourage you and to PRAY! But no fear girlfriend I am going to be storming Heaven on your behalf starting now! One of my dear friends is going thru chemo now(since August until January)she wears a bandana with a stylish hat over top. She too is worried of what people think and how she looks. But I told her and I'm telling you that with hair or without you are beautiful!! I so wish you didn't have to go through this but I am praying for no side effects from the chemo and God's peaceful presence with you. How are the girls handling this??
Hugs and prayers!!
Stephanie...I've not been blogging very regularly lately, so I'm just now reading what all you've been going through. Please know that I'll keep you very close in my prayers during this difficult time.
Post a Comment