Sickness from chemo has kicked in. I have been given pills to ward off the nausea, but they don't help me. I've been given another pill in case the first one doesn't help, but it doesn't help me either. I could go in and have an I-V of meds to help me feel better, but I don't want to. I've had enough. I feel like throwing up, but I don't throw up. I am able to eat, but I don't feel good at all.
I'm taking this before the Lord to see if He really wants me to go through this chemo. I believe I have been healed when I had surgery to take the tumor out. The rest of this is doctor stuff, that they think chemo is the answer. Did God say? I need wisdom on what to do next.
Friday, December 6, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm sorry you're having to deal with this.
You are in my prayers.
Bless your heart, Stephanie...PRAYING!
My friends that have walked the cancer journey also said that the chemo was the worst part! I am praying for Supernatural Healing over your body and Divine Wisdom as to what path God would have you to take.
Post a Comment