Monday, February 13, 2012

A Letter to God

This letter was part of Phoebe's homework. She told me several months ago that she felt called to be a missionary. I was so touched so I pray that she continues to follow God's lead and goes where He calls her. She's 9, but God works through all of us. Praise Him!

If you can't read her handwriting it says this:

Dear God,
I have always wanted to be a missionary. But I am not always that kind of person. So I was shocked when I felt you calling me to become one. I have already tried with my Aunt's and Uncle's. But sadly they barely paid attention. :(
I know I can help them. I just don't know how. Please help me to know what to do. Help me to listen to you and be that kind of person every day. ...Love, Phoebe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!

Libbie said...

Oh Stephanie...I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!!!! What a heart on that girl! You know my missionary friends all said they remmeber when they were called as a child :) I love how she is already working! LOVE LOVE LOVE Her!

amanda said...

that is amazing!! i love it. and she has beautiful handwriting! i've heard that they are starting to not teach cursive in school, glad to see that isn't true in her case!! :) i love her heart. i'll be praying for her.

amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Mistee~ said...

What a sweet girl with a heart on fire for GOD!! :-)