
We had a fun Halloween week.
Two of my sisters work at a nursing home and on Thursday they had Trick or Treating in the hallways. So my girls loaded up on candy.
On Sunday our church had Trunk or Treat. So my girls loaded up on candy.
Tonight we had Trick or Treating in the city.
I took the girls around our block, then they said they were done. What? These can't be my kids. When I was a kid we went out for hours. Back then, Halloween was probably the only time we got candy.
But they said they got plenty of candy and they had more fun handing out treats to the little beggars.
They honored the military this year. Phoebe was a NAVY girl and Abby was an ARMY girl.
Abby also decorated up her Loving Family dollhouse for Halloween. I thought she did a great job.
Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween.



4 comments:
Sounds like they got lots of candy, and had a good time doing it. I'm glad you all had a good Halloween.
They are so cute! I adore both of their costumes. Great choices girls. Wow are they getting big! Make them stop. Love the doll house. Great job.
They look so cute in their costumes!! And I think you definitely have a future decorator in your house--she did a great job on the doll house, too!!
Ahhhh! How cute! I Love the girls' costumes! Their big smiles just add to the cutness Stephanie!
& I never heard of a little girl making her doll house spooky!
That is the best idea I have seen all year! Way too adorable! I can hardly wait for Annie to get home from school to show her! )
Post a Comment