A new post just because I'm tired of seeing "Happy Halloween" every time I open my blog.
Nothing much happening here.
I had the flu last week. Fever and body aches. But my family couldn't function without me. Why is that? Also had tons of weird spots all over me. Started out looking like bites, then turned red, then flattened out into ugly purple splotches. No clue what that was all about.
It snowed yesterday. Not a lot, just enough to irritate me.
The girls had this afternoon off school. They have tomorrow off too.
I'm going to parent teacher conferences in the morning and geocaching in the afternoon.
If I hear a gunshot while caching I will turn a deaf ear and pretend I heard nothing. Not in the mood to witness another murderer. Hey...I did get paid for my last time in court. A whopping $16 for showing up and 20 cents a mile to get there and back. Made $1.20 on that deal. Woo-hoo, I'm going shopping big time with my $17.20. HA.
I made lentil soup today. It is pretty good. Never made it before. Nice cheap meal. It was payday today... we needed a nice cheap meal. They don't make paychecks or grocery bills like they used too.
My bed and book are calling. Soooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. Happy weekend.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Ugh, so sorry to hear you had the flu! I'm glad you're feeling better now.
Gunshots?! Girl...be sure to wear blaze orange when caching!
I hope you get to feeling better soon, I've missed you!
You'll have to post the recipe for the lentil soup (I've never made it either, and have fun spending your courthouse paycheck! :)
Sorry about the flu. Definitely have to go to the dollar store to spend your earnings...it will go further. LOL You and your geocaching. Our 4th graders at school are going to do that for a field trip. Maybe you should come and show them how it is done. :) Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment