I'm glad I made the list. :o)
LOL ... well, I'm thankful God is on the list as well. Poor little Pheobe. :o)
Well, at least she likes you, her dad, and God ;)
What did Pheobe do to get the shun? Poor girl. But, at least she loves you :)Ava
And I think God would approve of this note.
Poor Phoebe! lol! Hopefully she is on her sister's good side again!! :-)
What a crack up. I love it! Nice writing.
I LOVE this!!! What a perfect note!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I'm glad I made the list. :o)
LOL ... well, I'm thankful God is on the list as well. Poor little Pheobe. :o)
Well, at least she likes you, her dad, and God ;)
What did Pheobe do to get the shun? Poor girl. But, at least she loves you :)
Ava
And I think God would approve of this note.
Poor Phoebe! lol! Hopefully she is on her sister's good side again!! :-)
What a crack up. I love it! Nice writing.
I LOVE this!!! What a perfect note!
Post a Comment