The Sun....it shines.
The Snow....it shrinks.
The Friend....we bond.
The Lord....is working.
The Restaurant....was divine.
The Shopping....new shoes.
The Smoothie....was loved.
The Children....are spoiled.
The MIL....loves to spoil.
The Sisters....get older.
The Birthday Party....was festive.
The Hair Appointment....has been made.
The Hair....is going.
The Weight.....is not.
The Week.....is over.
Happy Weekend.
Saturday, March 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
This post...made me smile ;)
Glad you had a good time and I want to see a picture of the new do after the hair appointment.
Have a great week! Glad the sun is shining for you, too. I just hope it stays this pretty all next week for our Spring Break.
Nice post. :-) I wanna see your new hair, too. And I love the paisley background here! So springy and pretty. :-)
MIL's are like that.
What a fun post...and straight to the point! Yes...show us your new haircut...would love to see it! Stop by if you can...I'm having a Shabby Apple Giveaway!
cute!!
the snow...is coming back. :*( boo!
Post a Comment