Monday, March 21, 2011

Hair Today, Gone Today



It takes time to adjust to a new haircut.
I wonder how long it will take me to adjust to mine?
I didn't want to turn 50 (soon) (and that's a whole other story!) and look like I was trying to look younger by having long hair.
I was feeling that my long hair was doing that to me.
I will adjust.
I will play around with different styles.
I need new glasses.
I need lipstick.
I need to wear earrings more often.
I need to not turn 50.

Here's a before shot from sometime last year. My hair has looked liked this for several years. I have looked like this for several years. It was time for a change. I just need to get used to it.

12 comments:

April said...

I really love your new hairstyle, Stephanie...it frames your face perfectly!

@Dayngr said...

Lookin' good! Must be that time of year. I cut mine too.

Sean and Lisa said...

I like it!!

Beth E. said...

I really like your new hairstyle...it looks great! :-)

Amanda said...

Love the new style! You'll get used to it & then love having shorter hair. I just chopped mine off too & it's so much easier to manage. I also can't be lazy and just pull it back anymore, either. :)

Melissa said...

i really like your new hairstyle!! looks awesome on you!!

Anonymous said...

I love it!!! It took me a few months to get used to my short hair but now I wouldn't change it!

Cheeseboy said...

Nice hair!

(I feel really weird commenting on this post. But it is nice hair.)

He & Me + 3 said...

You are so beautiful and i think the new do is very sassy. Love it.

heidi said...

I LOVE it! I mean, seriously, LOVE it. It really, really suits you!!!

Grace said...

I'm liking it too!I agree that it does suit you well!

Libbie said...

you are adorable!!! Both ways! I am needing some serious change but i sure can't figure out how!