Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring? Whatever.

School was canceled today because of a snow/ice storm. I think we will end up with about 7-10 inches when it's all over. This is what I see when I look out my windows. Lots of snow. Again. I saw a lot of grass yesterday before this started. Robins were coming back from their stay in the South for the winter. They were chirping so cheerily outside my window every morning. I heard no chirps this morning. Last night there was tons of lightening and thunder. Strange thing to happen when it's snowing.

I will take no offense if you are sick of my snow posts as I am of the snow.

7 comments:

April said...

I know you're more than ready for that white stuff to be gone for GOOD! Hang-in-there, Stephanie...it's bound to get better!

heidi said...

This weekend we were in shorts and it was 50 degrees. Then it snowed and snowed and snowed. Now it's sunny and delightful! Stupid weather.

Bridget said...

I'll send our Spring weather vibes your way...did I mention it's in the 80's down here?

Grace said...

I do not miss the snow but it does look pretty in your yard :)

UnicycleRose said...

I can't imagine what a snow day is like and then to have soooo many! School cancelled, now THAT is a bummer. Hang in there Momma!!! Do you have birthdays in May and September? Why are they busy months for you?

Cheeseboy said...

I can't stand it. It's redonkolous. No more inside recess!

Libbie said...

Isn't it a loooong winter! the grass WAS such a welcome sight! Thankfully it is slowly appearing again :) I know you are an outdoorsy family so I know you have to be as ready as I am to just get outside without coats! Won't that be heavenly :) Take Care!