6 For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 NIV
Hey Stephanie! Love seeing your faith displayed fro all to see! Thanks for your encoraging words throughout the whole year! You are always so sweet & I always love reading about your adventures with your husband & the girls! Wonder what the next year will hold for our little kiddos huh? Can't wait to find out!!! Take Care & have a Happy new Years! I hope you have some fun plans! Lib
3 comments:
Hope that your Christmas was a blessed one! Have a happy new year too.
Hey Stephanie! Love seeing your faith displayed fro all to see! Thanks for your encoraging words throughout the whole year! You are always so sweet & I always love reading about your adventures with your husband & the girls! Wonder what the next year will hold for our little kiddos huh? Can't wait to find out!!! Take Care & have a Happy new Years! I hope you have some fun plans!
Lib
Our Christmas was great. Hope yours was as well!
Post a Comment