Miss "W" you know who you are. I am not going to put your real name here because I don't have your permission to do so. You are my friend. We were neighbors when I lived in a different state. Our children played together. You were/are devastated when/that I moved away. Right? ;o)
Yes Miss "W" it's you. OK, now that you know this post is about you, listen up. I know you have been reading my blog, because you told me you did. I asked you why you never left a comment and you said you did not know how. This is your lucky day. I am going to give you a step by step on how to leave me a comment. Why are comments important you ask? Because we who blog have the need to feel loved by people we will never meet. :oD I know you and I have met, but comments are welcome by all. Unless you're mean.
Here we go....
1) Read what I posted. (I know you have that one down.)
2) At bottom of post you will see
Posted by -stephanie- the time and how many comments I have. Click on the comments part.
3) A smallish box will come up with the hundreds of comments I get for each post. (Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha....hundreds of comments.....Ha, ha, ha, ha....)
Scroll down to the bottom of the comment box and see another little box which says "leave your comment. This is where YOU WRITE YOUR COMMENT!)
4) After your done extolling my virtues, go down to "Choose an Identity"
Click on Name or Anonymous
5) If you click on name, then another little box will pop up and you can stick whatever name you want in here. (ex: "Miss "W", your beautiful friend, your real name....) If you click on Anonymous, let me know somehow in your comment that it's you.
6) Click on publish your comment or preview to see how it will show up. If you hit preview, be sure to hit publish your comment when you are done previewing.
7) Be proud when it shows up.
8) Know that I will be thrilled.
On to other things.
Christmas is very close to being here.
My shopping done.
My wrapping is not.
We did get a tree.
It is decorated and beautiful.
While geocaching yesterday, my girls spotted a huge ice rink.
They abandoned the geocache search for "skating" around on the ice.
After I found the geocache, they begged for ice skates.
We went to a thrift store and scored ice skates for them. $3 and $5.
We went home to get properly dressed and went back to the ice rink.
I didn't have skates but I helped them since they never ice skated before.
They caught on fast. A few falls, but don't we all.
Music blaring from speakers on the lighted rink made for a fun time.
I wanted to skate. :o(
I dropped them off at home an hour and some bruises later and went out in search for ice skates for me.
Found some at "Play It Again Sports" (used but good sporting goods) for $15.
Was going to buy some for Perry but not sure if he wanted any.
Got home....he wanted a pair.
Went out this morning and scored him a pair for $10.
Hopefully we will be able to go tonight and try our new skates out. We are having freezing drizzle out, so we may have to postpone our fun for a day.
Oooo, just got a whiff of the venison tenderloins I have in the crockpot. Yum.
Just noticed that all my posts in December start with an "H".
Cool stuff on sale for $5. at Old Navy. My wardrobe has increased for cheap.
I almost got my hair cut shorter than usual yesterday, but I will wait until....I don't know when until will be. Maybe my birthday.
I did enjoy my little spa day anyway. Hair wash, eyebrow wax, hair cut, blow dry, style, hand and neck massage. Ahhh very relaxing.
Was bummed that it was cloudy last night and we didn't get to see the lunar eclipse. The last time it happened was 400 years ago and it won't happen again in over 300 years. I have no words for the disappointment I am having.
This post is done.
Miss "W" (and others) it is now your turn. :o)
Merry Christmas Week.

9 comments:
Is this where you post comments? Am I at the right place? I am so confused.
Play it Again is where I get all my sporting good stuff. Sounds like you are quite the Christmas bargain hunter.
I'm jealous of your spa day! That sounds amazing & I haven't had a chance to have one of those in quite awhile. I'm right there with you on the non-wrapped presents, too. Adelyn is obsessed with the Christmas tree, so I really don't want to put gifts under the tree and then just have to wrap everything over again. :) I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!
Well you are waaaayyyy ahead of me on the whole "being ready for Christmas" thing. I have for the little's but nothing for my big boys nor anyone else. EEK! Christmas shopping with 5 kiddos 8 and under would make anyone turn into the grinch so I'm hoping to get out and about tomorrow night. We shall see....
Goodness, I didn't even know about a lunar eclipse.I know, what rock do I live under?! :)
Now the ice skating I do know something about. LOL! Love that you will all be skating together. You'll need to post pics for sure! Great memories to be made and nothing better than warming up together over some hot cocoa and Christmas movies. Enjoy!!!
And Merry Christmas to you and yours!!!
Much love!
Lisa
Merry Christmas! :)
Now I am going to have to come back from time to time to see if Mrs. W has commented.
Your ice skating adventure sounds awesome! I am going to see if Jason will go geocaching with me...it sounds fun!
I hope you have a fabulous Christmas!
We got our first round of winter precip today :-) Ice skating sounds like a ton of fun!Glad ya'll had fun!
Yes, we who blog LOVE to hear from people that we will never meet. Well said!! Merry Christmas!
Super jealous of that spa day. I totally need one. LOL I hope Miss. W comments.
I hope Ms. W figured it out. lol
I just got my hair cut shorter than I ever do. I liked it when the beautician (can we call them that now?) styled it, but me -- blech! I'll be glad when it grows a couple of inches.
Ice skating sounds like so much fun. I haven't ice skated since I was 11 years old (I don't know why that age sticks out in my mind, but it does).
I love Old Navy!
Post a Comment