The title of this post has nothing to do with anything. I'm just continuing my December posts that start with "H" and I had my family yell out the first word that comes to mind, that starts with "H".
So, hat, hello, house.
This is my 80th post of the year!
Of the YEAR!
As compared to 234 of 2009.
What on earth did I have to say in 2009?
As I look back at 2009 posts, it was a lot of "who really cares" posts.
I guess that's why 2010 posts were way down. Who really cares?
I don't mean this as a mean girl thing. I just didn't care to post if I had a Terrific Tuesday or a Wordless Wednesday or a Fall On My Face Friday.
Although posting a Fall On My Face Friday might have been amusing.
Christmas was nice. It was here and gone so quickly. All the preparation over the months and in a flash it's over.
It's been a fast year. My girls are growing way too fast. I'm heading in to a new phase of girl attitudes. Both good and bad. God help me.
A few photos of my growing girls.
sigh...where did my babies go?
Another year about to end. It's been good.



7 comments:
Love these pictures of the girls. Looks like they had a great Christmas!
Great photos. Very festive!
I cut my posts in half this year too. I figure quality over quantity and it paid off.
You girls are darling little Fashionistas! Don't sweat the blog numbers, but less is more. I can get caught up with long ones when I am on a roll, so i GET it!! I wish you a peace-filled New year with God's richest blessings!
You girls are darling little Fashionistas! Don't sweat the blog numbers, but less is more. I can get caught up with long ones when I am on a roll, so i GET it!! I wish you a peace-filled New year with God's richest blessings!
your girls are just adorable, and we care! :)
it seems that when we first start blogging,
we want to write about everything, but as
time passes, we write less with 'more.'
blessings on your loved ones,
lea
LOL ... ok, your comment about the memes made me giggle. Once upon a time I was very dedicated to memes as well. Ha. It probably cut down my number of posts as well.
Your daughters are GORGEOUS! I CANNOT believe how much they have grown up -- especially the youngest! Wow. They are adorable Stephanie.
My baby is growing up way too fast too. Sigh. This year it was all about Barbie.
I love being able to watch the kiddos grow even if only in pics.You have 2 very beautiful daughter's.Thank You for being a bloggy friend!
Post a Comment