Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School's In

First day of school today.


A 3rd grader


My baby in Kindergarten.

They did fine. Me? ...about 3 tears.

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

They are so adorable. I love their back to school dresses. CUTE
I think I might shed some tears this year too.

Anonymous said...

Aww...look how cute they are!!!

Beth E. said...

Awww...so sweet! I used to take pics of my boys on the first day of school every year. I did that until they refused to pose for me! lol

Praying that the girls will have a wonderful school year!

Cheeseboy said...

You have some mighty cute kids. Happy first day to you. Ours is tomorrow!

Together We Save said...

They are such cuties!! I am impressed, only 3 tears? I shed several each year when mine go back.

myletterstoemily said...

they both look so sweet in their pretty
school dresses. i still get nostalgic
about back to school!

three tears is actually pretty good!

love,
lea

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You ~Ron

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh I do hope they had a great first day of school and here's to a great year! love their dresses...so very cute. I took pics of my boys on the first day in front of their door, with their teachers and at the desks too...I am sure they will outgrow this soon :(

amanda said...

so cute!! i can't believe how long abby's hair is!!