Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wordless Wednesday (with a few words)

The tornado that came through our town last night. No damage done here. We were safe.

14 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

WHOA. I'm glad you guys are okay.

christy rose said...

I am glad that you all are safe!

Richard Lawry said...

I know from experience how scary that can be. We have had two tornadoes here, in 1993 and again last year

An Arkies Musings

C.C. and Double T said...

Wow!~ Praise God you are all safe!!!

Libbie said...

That one looks huge!!!! They can be scary! Last year one took down the big barn on our farm...we don't live on our farm so we were never in danger but those things are sooo powerful! Hope the girls weren't scared!

Amanda said...

Glad you're safe! It looked pretty scary for quite awhile. Fortunately, the storm missed us up here, too.

He & Me + 3 said...

Can I just say "HOLY WIND TUNNEL" OMGOSH that is so scary. I am so glad you are all safe.

Melissa said...

i am so glad you are okay!!

amanda said...

i'll be honest. SO glad the storm was further up by you than by us. and it was sort of cool to watch it go by. BUT i'm glad that you're okay, along with everyone else.

wildtree emailed me today saying that your oil will ship within the next two days. :0)

Bridget said...

It sure does look fierce! Glad there was no damage and everyone was okay

McCrakensx4 said...

Holy Tonado Batman...just a tad bit scary...so glad you are ok and that there was no damage...YIKES!

Beth E. said...

Whoa!!! Did you take that picture? That is scary...I'm so glad y'all are safe!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Man alive. Seriously I am so glad that no one was hurt. That thing looks hungry........

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Apparently, I hit that twice at the same time? I am a work of technology wonder. Don't be jealous...you got more comments outta the deal LOLOLOL :)