From my house to your door, I send along a May basket.I love May. Spring is pretty close to being in full bloom, birthdays are plentiful in our family, school is almost over.... I love May.
On a sad note. A robin family made a nest on our front porch light. Mama Robin has been nesting for weeks now, while Dad Robin has been staying close by, gathering food for his wife, and guarding his family to be. Yesterday we found Dad Robin dead in our front yard. Mom Robin is now a single mom. Her babies are
It is a gorgeous day today, so we will not spend it indoors. I found a new park yesterday so I told the girls we would go today and try it out. Perry is going to get his boat out of the water and back on dry land, but once he is done, we will go Geocaching.
I am seeing our neighbors house across the street and their door seems empty to me. I feel the need to make up a May basket and put it on their door. I'll gather my girls up to help me. They are an elderly couple and I hope it will brighten their day. (we did, it was beautiful, she loved it)
Happy May Day to all of you. Happy Weekend.



8 comments:
What a beautiful May Day basket! Sweet of you and the girls to share on with your neighbors as well. Happy Spring!!
What a beautiful idea! I love it! I will have to remember that for next May Day! Flowers always make me smile! Happy Spring!
love the basket. how sweet. hope the momma bird is doing fine after her loss. and i was waiting for the...'it's a nice day so we're going...'caching'. because i heard perry call it caching more than geo-caching. lol. hope you got all your wildtree stuff just fine!! thanks again. :0)
Ur so sweet to make your neighbor a basket!! Have a wonderful (whats left of it) weekend!
Stephanie,
I love your Door hanging. You are so thoughtful and sweet all the time. What a great idea to make one for your neighbor. The girls will remember your sweet giving heart.
Hope your weekend was a good one.
Mimi
Love the door hanging and I hope you made it over to the neighbors, too. :-)
What a lovely May basket!
Poor Mama Robin! :o( I wonder what killed the daddy?
Sweet of you to make one for your neighbor. Awwwww.
Love the May basket! It is so pretty! I wish you were my neighbor! :)
Post a Comment