Friday, May 7, 2010

Random Ramblings

It's a rainy Friday. It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow. Does it not know it's May?!
Perry came home after being gone all week.
He has a sore throat, is hoarse and can barely talk.
Kinda turns me on.
I bought a new dress and sandals for 2 weddings I have to go to this summer.
They turn Perry on. Ha!
I made chicken soup today.
Chicken soup is good for illness. I made it for Perry's illness.
He liked it.
It's pretty good. I like it too.
Abby (and Phoebe) is teaching Pearl how to do tricks for a treat.

She can give you a high five.


and stand on her hind legs for awhile.
The lilacs are in bloom.
as is the crabapple tree. (did I mention it is going to snow?)
Phoebe has 23 days left of school.
Abby has 8.
Looking forward to summer vacation.
Thinking of what I want to do on Mothers Day. Loving the thought of sitting in my room all day reading and napping.
Phoebe will be 8 in 7 days. When did this happen?
I'll be (NOT 50 yet) in 15 days.
No plans yet for the weekend. Crappy weather, and a sick husband will probably result in no geocaching. (and that's fine with me)
I'm in a shopping mood.

Happy Weekend!

4 comments:

Cheeseboy said...

Only 8 days left of school?! I am very jealous.

That is one talented girl teaching cats tricks.

He & Me + 3 said...

I love all this catch up in one post. Wow 8 years old already. She is so cute. Love the flowers. Sorry that perry is sick. Hope he feels better soon.
I look forward to summer vacation too.

Bridget said...

Oh my goodness, these are funny!! Love the girls teaching the cat tricks!!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Your trees are beautiful but snow..seriously?! That is CRAZY...supposed to be near 100* this weekend here! We have 9 days of school until sumer vaca and it can't get here soon enough!! Hoping your hubby gets well soon!