Friday, May 21, 2010

Thought I'd Help Out

I happened upon two blogs and they didn't ask, but I thought I would help these two achieve 200 follower status. I noticed in their blogs that they mentioned getting 200 followers. I don't know why. It's just going around blogland for some reason.

This guy @ The Blog O' Cheese will do a video post from the back of Burt Reynolds truck if he gets 200 followers. That alone intrigued me to follow, but after reading his stuff, I realized this guy is funny! He's a first grade teacher and he says that's why women love him. OK, I'll buy that. I guess he has nice abs too. (His words, not mine)
Head on over, read his stuff, and if you agree and want to see the BR truck video, follow him.

Because Nice Matters, maybe you could help this charming woman out too. She mentioned having 200 followers too, by June 6. Because she just picked that date, that's why. No promised video though. :o( But she does write some funny stuff.

These 2 live in Utah, so maybe this getting 200 followers is a Utah thing. Not sure, but I do know that I enjoy reading their blogs and maybe you will too. Check them out.

Disclaimer: I am not getting compensated in any way to promote these blogs. I just think nice does matter, and I like cheese.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well aren't you the sweetest person ever!!! Thanks!!!

And no promised video because truly I am not that smart...

First to make the video and second to actually download it?

Hmmm...I'll think of something snazzy to do!

Happy weekend!!!

christy rose said...

Awww! You are being such the helpful friend, aren't you? That is so sweet to share some of your bloggy friendships with us all too. :)

Cheeseboy said...

What a nice, nice blog buddy you are! Thank you!

I guess now I am going to have to try and actually meet Burt Reynolds. I wonder if he lives in Utah???

He & Me + 3 said...

Stephanie,

you are too funny and super sweet. I will head over and say hi.