Saturday, May 22, 2010

Happy Birthday to...



ME!

I'll be OK. Check in next year, I might not be OK then.
I do thank the Lord for the good health and the all around good life He has given me.
I'm off to celebrate with my 2 daughters and 5 sisters. 4 of my sisters are older than me so that alone should make me feel better. :o)

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Stephanie,

I still don't believe that you are older than me. I need to see your birth Certificate for proof. You are so beautiful. I on the other hand am falling apart at the ripe age of 38. LOL
Have a beautiful day celebrating with your family.
Happy birthday girl!
Hugs,
Mimi

C.C. and Double T said...

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Stephanie, Happy Birthday to you!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! I hope your day is fabulous!!!

Sean and Lisa said...

Goodness girl whatever you are doing you MUST share because you no way look a day over 3o!!!!!

Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Hope your day is as special as you!!

Bridget said...

Happy Birthday Stephanie!! I hope it's a wonderful one!!

McCrakensx4 said...

Happy happy Stephanie!! I hope you have the day you deserve!!! Enjoy it!

Cheeseboy said...

Happy birthday! You do NOT look 49.

amanda said...

happy birthday. i meant to tell you YESTERDAY! grrr. hope you had a great day!!

Libbie said...

That was cute! I love when people have little video clips...It makes me know you better...it brings you to life! Happy Birthday! Yeah...they just keep getting harder :) Your gorgeous though! So no worries!

Beth in NC said...

Ha! You are funny.

Happy Belated Birthday to YOUUUUU Stephanie!