Thursday, May 27, 2010

2010 Graduate


My baby graduated from preschool yesterday.

I only got teary a little.
There was a sweet little ceremony, with a breakfast picnic that followed.
We let Phoebe decide if she wanted to come to her sisters graduation, or go on her field trip at school. She chose her sisters graduation. I was pleased with her choice.
Afterward she had a few preschool friends over to swim.
Phoebe also had a friend over that she went to preschool with. This friend is the big sister of one of Abby's friends.
The backyard was filled with happy little girl screeches.

Time to enjoy her summer until kindergarten. So far so good.

6 comments:

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh what a sweet time! Love that her sister choose her graduation...what great sisterly love! And love the sound of happy children playing! Have a fantabulous summer and enjoy it before they all go back to 'school'!!

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww. she looks so cute. Stunt man's preschool doesn't do a graduation. I am kindof sad. hope that she has a great summer before big school starts. STunt man will be joining her in Kindergarten this fall. Woo hoo. What will we do all day?

amanda said...

awww. happy graduation!! i think it's great phoebe skipped a field trip and went to the ceremony!!

Bridget said...

Such cuties!! Glad they had fun at the graduation and afterward :D

Beth in NC said...

Awwww, that almost made me get choked up! Since my little one is going to transition class next year -- I didn't get TOO emotional when her school ended. :-/

Happy Days!
Beth

Libbie said...

What a sweetie! I have Annie's Kindergarten Graduation tonight & I am going to be a basketcase!