Friday, May 14, 2010

Birthday Wishes


From this tiny bundle...

Fast forward 8 years to this big girl... and boy do I mean fast!

Happy 8th Birthday Phoebe. You make us proud. You're smart and stylin'.
We love you very much. May God bless you as much as He has blessed us with you.

12 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

She is too cute. Happy Birthday Phoebe. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday!

christy rose said...

Oh my goodness! She is so adorable!! Happy Birthday to you Phoebe!!! Enjoy being 8!

Bridget said...

Happy birthday to Phoebe!! She looks adorable in that picture, love her style!

myletterstoemily said...

what a precious little girl from an
angel baby!

wife.mom.nurse said...

hope your girl had a terrific day!

I just love the sweet things you say to your girls in this blog...melt...

Beth in NC said...

Happy Birthday little cutie pie!

Time does go by way too fast!

Anonymous said...

Hope she had a wonderful Birthday. She looks very cute in both the pics...:)
Toodles!

amanda said...

happy way late bday!! she's so stylin' love it!!

and i love you 'love' list. maybe your baby birds can teach the birds in our garage to fly away and not come back. i look like i'm driving a poo mobile!!

~Mistee~ said...

Happy late Bday Phoebe!!

Melissa said...

happy belated birthday! i love the pictures!! love the style :0)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

So cute and life is a MIRACLE...I have had so little time to catch up on my favorite blogs. Hope you will stop by...I have a great Disney giveaway...
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/05/disney-giveaway.html

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh I missed it (too busy yesterday!)...but I hope your now 8 year old (*sigh*) had a fantastic day! Happy Birthday Phoebe!!