Nothing much is getting done around the house. He needs to vacate back to work soon, so I can catch up. (I am having a ball caching though)
I had a Wildtree party last Friday night. Miss Amanda did a great job selling her wares. If you ever get a chance to host a party I say go for it. It was so easy and I will be getting tons of FREE product. Yay!
I would say that we're back in to our routine now that school is back in session, but I can't because of Mr. Geocache up there keeping us out of our routine.
Got my teeth cleaned on Monday. Man, are my teeth sensitive. I could have gone through the roof a couple times when she hit some nerves. Of course the dentist said the bone holding my front bottom teeth in, is going fast and I need to get in for the procedure he wants to do. I wrote in an earlier post about how he wants to take a sheet of my skin from the roof of my mouth and graft it to the outside of my lower front teeth. Ugh. I go in June to get it done. I want to have it done when I don't have to cart my kids to school and look like who knows what.
Then I saw my niece on the way home and gave her a ride to work. She said she had this done and it was no big deal. I guess that made me feel a little better. My teeth are clean anyway.
After our several inches of snow last week, we are getting 80 degree and sunny weather tomorrow! Woo Hoo!
Sometimes when I shower, I don't need to wash my hair so I have a turban thingy that I wear so my hair doesn't get wet. Phoebe cobbed it from me, and wears it all the time. Until last night, I bought her one. For her alone. I can have my own in peace. That is until tonight when Abby took a shower and wanted it for her head. It's out of my hands and head once again. But they look cuter in them than I ever would.



8 comments:
Love the picture of the girls in their turbans. Your random ramblings had me laughing!! :D
That is too funny about the girls and their turbans...and what a great pic! I have sensitive teeth too...my dentist is NOT my favorite place to be! Love your new header pic! Is that the girls in their Easter outfits? Love their headbands!
It sounds like fun to Geocaching with your hubs. Enjoy it. Love the girls turbans. they are too cute.
I love the wildtree products. I need to order more actually. Thanks for the reminder.
Those turbans are adorable!
I dread going to the dentist, I've put it off for way too long...
i totally get the sensitive teeth thing
and am sorry you have to have that
surgery!
what a darling photo of your sweet
girls.
you can see the 'sparkle' in perry's eyes when he talks about "caching". lol. it was nice to actually meet him at your party. thanks again for doing it!
love the picture of the girls' turbans. looks like you'll be buying one more.
My kids wear these too! My mom used to wear them when she was ill to hide her hair around the house. Now - my kids wear them when they get out of the shower and it's funny because they're little and don't think about certain colors being for boys or girls only so my son sometimes wears the pink!
Your random ramblings had me laughing!! :D
indian classified site
Post a Comment