In the morning, the girls hunted for their Easter baskets. (found them after 10 minutes and finally some hints)
Then we went to church. Praise Him! He is Risen!
After church we went with Perry's family out to eat. Eh..food was ok.
We came home, took some Easter photos.
Can't figure out why we didn't use the timer on the camera. :o/
It was a blast. We found 29 caches. Caching in the dark in some crazy places can get pretty creepy.
We're all pretty wiped out. Hopefully the girls will sleep in.
All in all, it was a wonderful Easter.
Oh...I ate way to much candy.



16 comments:
Happy belated Easter!I alway's forget about the timer on my camara too.Amazingly all my kids are still snoozing.Have a great week!
love the girls' easter outfits!! and you and perry look pretty spiffy yourselves. :0)
geocaching seems like fun. and i think i've said that already. but it'd be a fun thing to do when the kiddos get a bit older. and something fun for them to remember as they get older.
Great pictures of all of you. Glad you had a Happy Easter.
Great pictures! Ya'll are so colorful!
The geocaching sounds fun.
Sounds like it was a great Easter.
An Arkies Musings
Lovely pictures Stephanie! You look great!
Great pictures of you and your family! And I ate way too much of everything too, including candy!!! :)
What beautiful pictures. I love the girls outfits. You do look great.
you had the perfect easter...you celebrated Christ and His resurrection...& spent quality time with family. Just perfect.
You have such a cute family! Thanks for the comment over at my blog and it's nice to meet you too!
I love that you hide your baskets! Are they in the house?
And geocaching is soooooo much fun :)
Good to see you guys again :)
~Julie
Love the girl's outfits!! Glad you all had a great Easter!
Ended up here today. LOVE the pictures of your family! Everyone's dressed so colorfully.
Happy Belated Easter!
Just found your blog! Beautiful background and very nice photos. Love the Easter clothes the girls were wearing.
I surfed over from He & Me + 3
Nice to meet you! Come visit Ordinary Inspirations when you get a chance. Found you over at our friend Mimi's adorable blog. Love yours!
Traci
Steph! I came over to see what was happening in your life and wow, you haven't blogged since Easter? :-O
Great pictures of you and your family
free classified india
Post a Comment