Jesus conquered the grave. Death could not hold Him. He lives today! I pray all of you receive His gift of salvation. Happy Resurrection Day. Happy Easter.
I am so thankful....Just wanted to say Happy Easter....have loved reading all the Easter posts today. Hope you will stop by ...remember I am drawing for $100 GOODIE BASKET tomorrow night...All it takes to enter is a comment..
8 comments:
Wonderful message! Have a blessed Easter!
Hallelujah! :-)
I am so thankful....Just wanted to say Happy Easter....have loved reading all the Easter posts today.
Hope you will stop by ...remember I am drawing for $100 GOODIE BASKET tomorrow night...All it takes to enter is a comment..
May you and your family have a blessed Easter on this beautiful day.
Celebrating His Resurrection and Life today! So glad He has risen!
Have a blessed Easter.
Happy Easter and Resurrection Day to you,too!:D
I love that picture. Wish I would have seen it sooner. I was looking for something just like it for one of my blogs. Oh well...next year.
Wonderful message
free classified india
Post a Comment