This morning my dear MIL took my girls and me shopping for the girls Easter outfits. We went to The Children's Place, and boy did they get some cute things. Grandma spoiled them pretty good today. They each got an outfit, (skirt, top, sweater, headband, leggings) and a pair of the most darling shoes. I can't find the camera so I took a quick video.
Did I not tell you they are adorable?
I had a 15% off coupon that expired 6 days ago, but they did not let me use it. Booo to them. I let them know I was not impressed with that service.
Then we went to get an Aunt Annie's pretzel. Yum!
Off to Sears to get some sandals for the girls outfits. To cute too!
Then they wanted to look at Build-A-Bear outfits. I said no buying because I usually get them an outfit for their Easter baskets. They said OK. Grandma said otherwise. She let them each buy a top for their bears. :o/
When we got home we went Geocaching with Perry until sunset. Which by the way was so gorgeous over the lake. The sunset, not Perry. :oD
We ate at a fun restaurant that was kind enough to stay open for us. They closed at 8, we got there at 7:50, but they welcomed us in with no problem. They were a sweet older couple that went out of their way to please their customers. Brought us homemade popcorn, took our picture for the wall. Brought us Easter cookies during our meal. Now that's service! Makes us for sure want to go back. All that and the food was great too.
I was gone pretty much all week, and the house is a wreck. How can that be? I guess the cat had a wild party while we were out.
Church tomorrow and Perry wants to do more geocaching. sigh. He needs to get back out on the road so I can get the house back in order. HA!
Happy Sunday!
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Those high tops are adorable. I did not see those when i was in there a few weeks ago. I need to go back. Did the girls get their dresses from there too? Mine did this year. We went with Yellow and blue ones.
Sounds like Grandma did do some spoiling. How fun for the girls. LOL about Perry having to get back on the road so you can clean up the house.
Love your new header too. Wow Phoebe's hair is so long.
I love those high tops!My house alway's looks as if a tornado came through and then when I do finally get it picked up the tornado's go through again.It's just a lose lose situation around here.
you are a winner....send me your information to annah99@aol.com
Teresa
Shoes and shopping, two of my favorite things! Love those high tops!!
Post a Comment