Thursday, March 18, 2010

BOC* Winner

*Box of Crap

I was going to pick the winner an hour ago, but my sister called and had to vent to me. I'm sure you were all refreshing your blog list just waiting to see if you were the lucky winner of my big ole box of crap. ;o)

Thanks to all of you who were brave enough to want to win a BOC*.
Thanks to all of you for popping in to my blog. I appreciate all of you. I appreciate all of you who pop in to my blog and didn't want to win a BOC*.

With the thank you's out of the way, I now announce the winner.......drumroll.......
Oops, one more thank you. Thanks to dear hubby for picking the name out of a bowl for me. He did it with no peeking.

Congratulations to christy rose
This was her comment. "It would be fun to get a big ole box of crap from you. I am in!"
Cool, I just put some fun in her life.
Send me your address Christy and I'll get your BOC* in the mail.

Thanks again everybody. You're good people. :o)

10 comments:

Beth in NC said...

Congratulations to Christy! Oh man, I wanted it. Ha. Ok, I will not covet her BOC. :o)

I'm sure she will have a great time opening her box.

Love & hugs,
Beth

Grace said...

Congrats Christy!

amanda said...

christy will be truly excited!! guess the bribing didn't work... lol

McCrakensx4 said...

Ah bummer...for me anyways!! But Yay to Christy Rose for winning your box of crap!! What a fun idea!

Kayla said...

Yay for me!!! Thanks Stephanie! I am so excited to win a big box of crap from you. :)

heidi said...

It's a conspiracy! Christy won my LAST BOC giveaway!!!

Eh, she deserves it. :-) Congrats to Christy!

He & Me + 3 said...

Congrats to Christy. I love that girl. She deserves all the crap she gets. LOL I kid!

Jacki said...

Congrats Christy!! Maybe she'll keep it traveling! lol

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Congratulations.....Great blog....Doing a little blog hopping...I have 2 GREAT GIVEAWAYS that I will draw for tomorrow night... hope you will stop by.....

Teresa
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Glad that you stopped by...If you read for very long you will know we are avid, maybe even rabid Brett Farve fans.....We have been Packers, Jets and now Vikings.....