Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I Heart Faces

Sitting in a tree on top of a hill, the snow almost gone, but still a nip in the air, covered in mud. A fine day to be a kid. This weeks theme...Bundled Up.

9 comments:

Tanya said...

She is just the sweetest thing!

He & Me + 3 said...

All the mud...says it all...fun! I love her glasses! It was finally a bit warmer here today. She is so cute.

Beth in NC said...

Too cute! Happy St. Patrick's Day!

April said...

What a cutie!

Grace said...

Very cute!!I like the new photo headed and the new layout!I hope you had a wonderful day! oh yeah could you remember me tomorrow? :0)

christy rose said...

That is so the way it is, huh? From beautiful white snow to ugly dirty mud in a matter of days. LOL
But she is just adorable all bundled up and covered in the dirty stuff!! :)

~Mistee~ said...

I love love this pic of her!! She is gorgeous!!

McCrakensx4 said...

it's all about the mud and fun! Great pic of her up in that tree!

Bridget said...

Awwww, she's such a cutie!!