Monday, March 15, 2010

It's Time

After getting Heidi's blessing (Do it! Everyone loves a big ole box of crap, man.) I am ready to have my giveaway of a big ole box of crap. Not that I wouldn't have had a giveaway, I just wanted to give away a big ole box of crap, and I didn't want to take Heidi's glory of being the first person I knew who gave away a box of crap.

I have been out shopping. Looking for deals and fun stuff to put in my box of crap. I'm even looking around my home to see if I can get rid of some of my crap. It's good crap, kids. It's the kind of crap that if you don't like it, I won't feel bad if you give it away or throw it away.

I'm not going to show you what's in this BOC*. I want you to be all excited for your BOC* to arrive. I want to hear that you hugged your mail carrier because he/she handed you this treasure. HA!

OK Enough drama. It's not that great. I just want to give away something to show my appreciation to all of you who hang out over here once in awhile.

Come on in, leave a comment, and I'll pick a random winner on Thursday, March 18, and ship your BOC* by Friday. And knowing that I have only a handful of readers, your chance to win is pretty darn good. :oD

*Box of crap

Sorry if I have offended anyone by using the word crap.

14 comments:

christy rose said...

It would be fun to get a big ole box of crap from you. I am in!

Melissa said...

ditto! :0) i hope i win a big ole box of crap!!!!

heidi said...

Crap. I'm so crappin offended at the use of the word crap. Crappity crap crap.

;-)

Does that mean I get to enter to win?! Since I'm not giving it away this time?!?! LOL

Grace said...

OHHHHHH YES!May I stael the herbal essence commercial since the moaning lady fits this so good?Good Luck Ladies {we know we all want it} :0)

Beth in NC said...

You are too funny! I can't imagine what would be in this lovely box. You have my curiosity peeked. Ha.

Beth in NC said...

You are too funny! I can't imagine what would be in this lovely box. You have my curiosity peeked. Ha.

Amanda said...

I'd love to win a box of crap! :)
Thanks for commenting again! I also can't believe that we're down to 2 weeks and 2 days until her due date!

amanda said...

a box of crap!! heck, it fit in great with my house of crap. you know you want to pick me. :0) i could bribe you with some wildtree butter oil!!

He & Me + 3 said...

I would love a box of crap...but only if it is a big box of crap:) You are too funny!
Pick me!

Jacki said...

Box of crap? I love it!
One man's (woman's) trash....
Maybe we could keep what we love and regift it! The traveling box of crap! What a concept! lol

wife.mom.nurse said...

hey, this is a perfect time to get over my bloggy slow down...

heck yeah, a BOC sounds great :)

April said...

Please, count me in! A BOX OF CRAP is something I could really use in this stage of my life! :) Have a great day, Stephanie!

Grace said...

Well Ladies TOMORROW the big BOC will be selecting a new home.I HOPE I WIN IT!Jacki has a wonderful idea too!

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh I hope I am not too late to be entered in the BOC give away! Love this idea! I was outta town for a few days and not on the computer yesterday...but I would love to be entered!