Monday, March 22, 2010

I Heart Faces



It's angles week at I Heart Faces.
From this taken from above, to the way Abby's legs, feet, and toes are pointed, this photo is full of angles.


Check out more angles at I Heart Faces.

10 comments:

Jessica said...

She is too cute! What a sweet image :-)

Libbie said...

Oh yes....angel to the core!!! What a doll!

Grace said...

b
e
a
u
t
i
f
u
l
!

Bridget said...

Awwww, such a cutie!!

McCrakensx4 said...

super cute pic...love that look and smile on her face!

Wayne said...

What a super cute picture, thank you so much for your comment stephanie.

He & Me + 3 said...

Super cute and i love love love her piggies in there too. Great job.

Shyfroggy said...

Great picture!
Thanks for stopping by my blog.

amanda said...

so cute. and even though i read it as angEL not angLE at first, it still fits! :0)

christy rose said...

She is just so cute!!!

BTW, just wanted you to know that I got your BOC package in the mail yesterday. How fun! Every little thing in it was a blast to unpack. Thank you so much for doing such a fun giveaway!!! :)