It's Friday already. What a fast week.
Monday and Tuesday, Phoebe was home sick from school.
Nothing major. A cough, and a small fever. She's well now.
Did some grocery shopping one day this week. When did prices go up?
Why, when I bring boxes of cereal and fruit snacks home are they gone within a few days?
Why did my husband tell me he was out of something after I got home from shopping?
I can't find the camera.
Our weather went from 60 to 20 in one day. Dear Winter, YOU'RE OVER! GO!
Why is it that I get sooooo bored after 20 minutes on a treadmill, but can walk 1 hour 15 minutes outside? Maybe it was having the company of my sister.
Phoebe and I got our hair cut. Nothing major, just more manageable.
Perry got his haircut. I saw the receipt. I recorded it in the checkbook. $10.50 for cut. He gives a $10. tip. (way to generous I believe) $20.50 right? How come when I was checking the bank account on line, it said $31 taken out from The Barbershop? I never throw receipts away, right away. This time I did. Somebody gave themselves quite a nice tip. arrrgh.
Wednesday night bible study was good. We're watching Beth Moore's "The Inheritance".
Thursday morning bible study with 2 friends was great. Study and talk with them for 3 hours. Talked with one of them for 2 hours on the phone, later that night. We connect well.
Hubby was working from home for the past 2 weeks. He got called out last night, hopefully will come home today. I slept well. :o)
Both girls have off school today. Actually, Abby is off now, until the Wednesday after Easter. Phoebe goes 4 days next week, then is off the week after Easter.
Thinking if I want to do something with them today or just hang out at home.
It's 20 degrees right now. Home staying sounds good right now.
Happy Weekend!
Friday, March 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
the weather stinks the past two days. but next week's weather looks SOOOOOOOOO nice. can't wait!!
prices are crazy at the store! i mean even cereal is ridiculous and it's gone within days. blech. too bad we need to eat to live huh?!
Well darn as I was at the store this week I thought the 10 employ's per isle was dropping prices but I guess they might have been raising them.I'll send you some of our 50-70 degree weather.
sorry about your cold spell. it really
is time for warm and sunny days!
tread mills are torture chambers
w/out the distraction of a tv!
OK wow. Burr on the weather. We are feeling it here too. I hate it so cold.
Yikes on the haircut and tip. Holy moly.
Actress was home on Monday too. Same symptoms.
Happy Sunday.
I'm over winter, too. WE had the same thing - 60 one day and snow the next. Ridiculous!
Uh, $10 tip on a $10 haircut is a bit much.
I left you an Easter basket on my blog.
Our weather is psycho right now and I am SO over being cold!!
Hope y'all have a great week!
oh goodness, you have had your share of illness this year.
The fun thing about blogging is to hear what the weather is like...20 degrees? Wow. I just read a gal from texas that said it was going past 80 degrees.
Let's all meet at about 72 degrees. sound good?
Glad you like my new bloggy look. You are so kind.
~Julie
Post a Comment