Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthdays

Happy 51st Birthday Perry. I won't tease you about being OLD, because you still got what it takes to.....ahem...you just got what it takes. I'll leave it at that. Love you much.

Happy 60th Birthday dear sister. Good grief! 60! When did this happen? Today I guess. No way can I have a 60 year old sister. I know dear sister that we also have two older than you siblings, but you turning 60 just can't be possible. At least you have a younger kidney! ;o)

Happy 46 and a half birthday dear baby sister. 6 months from today we will be celebrating with you at your house. Summers end. I hope it's a slow 6 months.

I'm sick of cake.

5 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

This post had me cracking up. YOu are too funny. Happy 51st Mr. Perry AKA the man that still has what it takes. LOL
You are a hoot!

Grace said...

I hope the "still have what it takes" is meaning blowing the snow lol.Happy 51st Mr.Perry!

Beth in NC said...

I'm blushing about Perry. Oh dear.

Happy Birthday to the whole clan.

Love!
b

amanda said...

totally laughed at your post. shaun was talking about how he'll be thirty next year and how he's getting old and wondering we 'e' fatality was going to happen. i told him it was dysfunction not fatality...and he probably has quite awhile. i'm assuming i can tell him he for sure has 20 years. ;0) and i can't believe i just commented all that!

christy rose said...

LOL You made me smile and your Mr Perry is a lucky man to have you for a wife!!! :)