Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Growing Up

As I was changing things around on my blog, I was looking through pictures to use. I didn't take the picture I have for the header but I thought it was cute so I used it for now. I then found the picture of the back of the girls hair. I thought that was cute too. Then I realized that my girls are growing up. Doing each others hair. I don't even know where I was when this picture was taken. I do know I did not do their hair, they didn't even ask me to do their hair.
I'm thrilled that they are getting more independent, and I'm happy that they enjoy being with each other, but also sad that they don't need me for everything. Where did my babies go?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh that is an Adorable Photo :)

McCrakensx4 said...

I love it! I love brushing and doing girls hair...too bad I only have boys...that makes for no fun! Although Colin was doing my hair this past weekend! I loved it! They are so cute! :)

Grace said...

How cute!It's so nice to have girls in the house!I miss being asked for help also.

C.C. and Double T said...

Your girls really are quite lovely! Keep enjoying them!!! :-)

Amanda said...

Adorable! I can't wait to be able to do my little girl's hair (hopefully she has some... :) I didn't until I was 2!).

christy rose said...

Very cute picture for your header! I love it. yes it is sad to see our kids grow up and not need us as much anymore but it is fulfilling too at the same time!! It makes a momma feel good to know that we are raising our kids up to develop into self sufficient people who reveal the character that we instill in them as their loving parents. And the relationships change with them too. Different but very rewarding as well. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I love the new blog look and the header is adorable. my girls do each others hair too. It is so sweet.

amanda said...

it's so bittersweet isn't it! they grow up right before our eyes...yet we don't even realize it right away! i love the pictures of their hair. very creative!!

Melissa :) said...

Oh good heavens, your girls are SO cute!!!! :)

E @ Scottsville said...

Awwwww, darling new header and this picture is great too. Riley does stuff like that too.... and sometimes to ME!

{{hugs}}