I was browsing through some videos tonight and found this one. I've never seen it before. Perry must have taken it this past summer. (no kidding Sherlock) I know Abby looks like me, but seeing this video made me realize how much she really does! I had to laugh seeing a mini me sitting there.
Note too, how Perry's ego shines through at the end. :oD
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
That is too funny. I love how she is just humoring him. LOL Too cute.
LOL the look she gave him when he said he wanted that ice cream lol
So cute!!
Too funny! She's so adorable. :)
Haha! Adorable.
She is so cute! I love finding video on my computer that I have not yet seen. It is like finding a treasure.
That is cute!
She is darling!
Fun video :)
Post a Comment