Do you hear it? Listen....
Nope, I don't hear it either.
It's the sound of quiet.
Husband is back to work.
Kids are back to school.
I Am Alone!
But, I'm back to work too.
The Christmas decorations are coming down.
I'm doing an early spring cleaning.
A fresh new year, a fresh clean house.
Ahhhhh.
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
have fun cleaning!! i so need to get some motivation and do it too.
Feels good, doesn't it! :-)
We just took our decorations down on Saturday,and I'm so glad to have them down!!!
Yep, we're all back to the normal routine. I just wish I was home for it! Count your many blessings, girly. =0)
So glad you are feeling up to taking down decorations and cleaning. It does feel good to have the house back. I spent my quiet time in the grocery store. Big fun!
Awesome!! Sounds like a plan-send some motivation my way, please :D
Hi Stephanie, I just popped over from Julies' at "Wife Mom Nurse" I love meeting new blogging friends. I have enjoyed looking around your blog and getting to know you a little bit. Your girls are just adorable.I would love for you to stop by and meet me and my family some time if you are interested. It was nice meeting you,
Christy Rose
Oh my goodness my kids haven't seen school since December 22nd!I have been cleaning out while they are here.
Enjoy your alone time.
I am finally getting a little myself. Yeah!
Yup. I hear it. Sounds beautiful!
Post a Comment