Dear Mom,
I have so many things to ask you. First of all have you ever had a baby boy?And were you ever on TV? When was your mom born?Did you have any other dogs? How many pets have you had? How many kids would you have? Who do you like better? What's your favrite color? Please write back.
Love Phoebe
I guess her inquiring mind wants to know.
Dear Phoebe,
I have a baby boy. I married him. He is your dad.
Was I ever on T.V.? Ever hear of the show "Snapped"? Yup, that was me.
My mom (your grandma) was born a lot sooner than 9 months after her mom and dad were married. Quite the scandal in 1924-25.
You know Phoebe...even though I had 3 dogs in my life...you're still not getting one.
How many kids would I have... if what?? If I had more money? more patience? more time? There's been times I think I had two too many.
Let's see...who do I like better. Who are my choices? God vs. satan? God
your dad vs. any ex of mine? I choose your dad. Col. Sanders vs. Ronald McDonald? I'm not that fond of clowns, so I choose the old man. OH! you mean you or your sister? How much money do you have for me to give you the answer you want to hear?
My favorite color is the color than makes me look the thinnest and prettiest. Not sure what color that is though. Tell me when I hit it right, will ya?
There you go Phoebe. Everything you wanted to know, and probably most of what you didn't want to know.
OK, ok... I gave the real straightforward answers when I replied to Phoebe. She can read these answers when she's older. :o)
I guess her inquiring mind wants to know.
Dear Phoebe,
I have a baby boy. I married him. He is your dad.
Was I ever on T.V.? Ever hear of the show "Snapped"? Yup, that was me.
My mom (your grandma) was born a lot sooner than 9 months after her mom and dad were married. Quite the scandal in 1924-25.
You know Phoebe...even though I had 3 dogs in my life...you're still not getting one.
How many kids would I have... if what?? If I had more money? more patience? more time? There's been times I think I had two too many.
Let's see...who do I like better. Who are my choices? God vs. satan? God
your dad vs. any ex of mine? I choose your dad. Col. Sanders vs. Ronald McDonald? I'm not that fond of clowns, so I choose the old man. OH! you mean you or your sister? How much money do you have for me to give you the answer you want to hear?
My favorite color is the color than makes me look the thinnest and prettiest. Not sure what color that is though. Tell me when I hit it right, will ya?
There you go Phoebe. Everything you wanted to know, and probably most of what you didn't want to know.
OK, ok... I gave the real straightforward answers when I replied to Phoebe. She can read these answers when she's older. :o)



12 comments:
Wow! She came up with some doozies for you didn't she!!
I love your sense of humor. :) Everything's going well here...Adelyn's measuring right on schedule, and we're avoiding Chinese food at all costs. ;) I can't believe she's going to be here in a little over 2 months!!!
She was deep in thought today. I only get emails asking if friends can come over:)
Love the answers you are so witty:)
This is a really cute post! I love all of your answers! She will get a kick out of this when she gets older, for sure! :) Hope you have a great day!
Kids say the darndest things lol.Her questions reminds me of what I would have asked my mom.Of course I saved the "Who do you like better" for when my sisters were in trouble.I love your answers too!Boy don't we know the men we married are so much like our children lol.
Oh boy have I missed you and how you always made me chuckle. This was just too cute, and just what my tired old self needed tonight.
that's awesome!!
i can't wait to get emails from my kiddos...or i probably can...because that means they'll be getting too big!
oh my gosh! That is so funny. I just love your sense of humor :)
BTW: I have been meaning to tell you...my nurse practitioner looks so much like you...I feel like it's visiting you in person :)
LOL ...
Do you remember doing those little books with your friends? We would make little books full of questions and pass them around. Ha.
You're such a good Mommy. :o)
That is the cuteset email!!! I hopeyou printed it off to show her when she gets older! I just love the funny things the kids come up with! Thanks for sharing her email wit hus...VERY cute!
What sweet girls you have! I love your header pic.
You're right...spending time with my family made for a wonderful birthday!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting. :-)
Blessings,
Beth
Oh my gosh, that is too darn cute!!!
Post a Comment