Monday, January 18, 2010

Why not write

I have been lacking in posting anything here because my life has been uneventful.

But then I roam around others blogs, and see that their life is uneventful too, but I really enjoy reading anyway.

So here are some of my uneventful events from the past week.

Random things my children have said...
Abby singing in the car the other morning... " I'm missin' my husband! (I guess she forgot to invite me to the wedding)
Phoebe in bed last night when I went to kiss her and say goodnight.... (turns head away from me) "I'm not talking to you". sheesh...what did I do to her? (I did throw a bible verse at her about not going to bed angry and about forgiveness) She forgave me and is again talking to me.
Abby in bed last night...."Are you going to spend time with your hideous husband?" Where did she learn that word?! I told her that wasn't a nice word, and she said "I know" Well, don't say that, my husband is not hideous.

Not a Viking fan, but a Brett Favre fan, so enjoyed seeing the team win and get another step closer to the Super Bowl.

Amazed more and more at God each and every day.

Enjoyed an afternoon of Geocaching on Saturday with my family. Fell face first in the snow and had a hard time getting up. (It was deep and I was holding a GPS over my head so it wouldn't get snow filled.) You can laugh. I did.

Got a neighbors mail.. twice. Mr. Postman....she just lives across the street. I know you can get it that far....because it's your job!

Still have some shingles hanging around. Pain is almost gone. If I move my arm a certain way, it hurts. Feels like I got punched. Sore muscle.

I'm reading a good book, but I keep falling asleep while reading.

Am looking forward to slipping in to my bed of clean sheets tonight, and let hubby know it. Hubby tells me he wants to dirty them up.

See...uneventful. Well tonight may be eventful but I won't post about that. ;o)

9 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Glad you are Ok from your fall. Atleast you saved the GPS. :)
Love your kids comments. They are so funny.
Cracking up at hubby's comment. lOL my hubs would totally say the same thing.

Bridget said...

Teehee!! Funny stories about the girls and I think it's a guy thing, because my hubby would say it, too!

heidi said...

Glad you're starting to feel better. Sorry about your fall!! Hope you at least ENJOYED the time with your hideous husband.

christy rose said...

I like your non eventful posts. I smiled a lot as I read through all of the non eventful times in your life. Your girl's comments are just priceless and the hubby's is typical. :) Keep writing! Fun post!

amanda said...

i literally almost spit my gum out at the hideous husband comment!! LOL!

glad the GPS was saved from the snow! :0)

Grace said...

You sure know how to turn a clean post dirty in an instant lol.I think I'll just become a nun even if I have never been in a catholic church before.I like my clean sheets too much!

wife.mom.nurse said...

I am glad that your shingles are doing better.

What a sweet family you have!

C.C. and Double T said...

LOVE this post! Very interesting and um... informative. ;-)

C.C. and Double T said...

Oh, and I am literally smiling and laughing as I read over everyone else's comments and think back to all of the other uneventful events in your post. LOL! :-)