Friday, December 4, 2009

What's Been Going On

What a fast week. That makes me happy.
This week...
..I started my Christmas shopping

..we went to a Christmas parade. The kind where candy is thrown off every float. The girls got more candy here than on Halloween. ugh

..lots of happy stuff arrived in my mailbox.

..I have been missing my traveling/working husband.

..I just got a phone call from husband and was told he's stuck traveling/working until Sunday.

..I am on day 13 of my period!!! Perimenopause sucks.

..I took my fall decor down, but have no Christmas decor up. (except a candle)

..I had an awesome bible study with the ladies.

..I cleaned and organized my pantry.

..I got some great sleep until early this morning. I woke myself up by yelling out my husbands name. I was being grabbed by an icky man, and I need my hubby to save me. I woke up before I found out if he saved me. (it was a dream)

Off to start the weekend. The girls are going to my sisters house to bake and decorate Christmas cookies. I will do more shopping until I pick up Abby for a friends birthday party. I will do more shopping until I have to pick her up then crash my sisters house for cookies.


Happy Weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Day 13????? Oh you poor thing. :(

He & Me + 3 said...

your periods sound like mine. Big fun. Have fun shopping & snatch a cookie for me.

Libbie said...

Wpow you WERE busy! I am glad your week still went fast with your hubby gone! I think life stands still when he doesn't come home at the end of the day :)

I am saving my pantry organizing for January but it needs it desperately! If you have any tips please send them this way :)

Bridget said...

You've been a busy girl! Hope you get some rest this weekend!

Anonymous said...

LOL, isnt it odd how at parades they always seem to toss more candy out for kids then taking them trick or treating lol
Christmas shopping, I will be so glad to finish mine up hopefully next week lol

amanda said...

wow super busy!! i still have some fall decor up...and a sing that says happy spring. probably time to take them down. have a great weekend despite the hubby working til sunday.

Grace said...

Now you sound more like me {minus the period}!I hope you found lot's of great deals and I hope you have a great weekend!

heidi said...

Busy weeks are good weeks, in my book!

~Mistee~ said...

Ur such a busy girl!!! :0)