Erica @ Scottsville is hosting A Walk Down Memory Lane. Click on over there to check out more walks.Today I remember December 2005. Phoebe, age 3.5 Abigail, age 15 months.
We had just moved from NC back to WI. The girls never saw snow, and just stared at it.
I miss Phoebe's curls.
Then of course I had to take them out to experience it. Phoebe loved it. Abby liked it for awhile, then when her boot came off while she tried walking in it, she had enough.
Today in December 2009, the grass is greener than ever. Not a flake of snow to be seen. And I'm OK with that.



13 comments:
-stephanie-
aaaaaaaaaaaah cuties :) I love the photos, Last is my fav :)
Thanks for popping by my blog :)
Love your blog :)
Tagging ya :)
*Renee
That would be hard to go from NC to WI...I am a MN girl & if I weren't born here...I wouldn't be here :) We do take advantage of the snow though! We love hockey, broomball, & sledding-before I had kids I snowboarded but now I just don't have the time! Cute pics of your girls!!!
Oh, that picture of themstaring out the window at it is just PERFECT! I think my kids would still stare JUST LIKE THAT if we got snow! =0)
Someday!
Glad you joined me for my walk again today. {{hugs}}
Love those pics-the girls are such cutie pies!
Your girls are so adorable!
I am ok with Green Grass in December too. :) Cute cute cute pictures. Your girls are adorable.
Green grass in December is WRONG! BRING ON THE SNOW!!! lol
What great pics of your precious little ones. They are BEAUTIFUL!
Blessings~
Laura
Those are some great pictures!!
I could only wish my kiddos would sit and stare out the window like that.They think they must leap out windows in order to get to the snow quickly.
one word...awwwwwww
those girls are adorable!
Snow schmo. I don't mind the snow it's the darned arctic cold I can't handle! Winter is so long, isn't it?
Post a Comment