Cutest little hiney ever! So very sweet! I just love when they are little and they have all those precious chubby baby parts! SO sweet : )
Oh my cuteness. I chose a bathing suit one too. Just adorable.
Yay for summer. Love those summer tooshies. Great shot.
so cute!! i love the little tushie shots. :00
So sweet.She looks occupied.I recon I have been to your great state and I believe there was snow both times.
Awwww, such a cutie! Tiney hineys are the sweetest!
Way to cute! Love those thunder thighs! :)
What a cute post
Awww! I love cute little baby bums. Lastnight after bath I kissed B on his and my girls were all "eeewww gross!" I'm like, it's only ok until they're 2 then it's gross.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Cutest little hiney ever! So very sweet! I just love when they are little and they have all those precious chubby baby parts! SO sweet : )
Oh my cuteness. I chose a bathing suit one too. Just adorable.
Yay for summer. Love those summer tooshies. Great shot.
Yay for summer. Love those summer tooshies. Great shot.
so cute!! i love the little tushie shots. :00
So sweet.She looks occupied.I recon I have been to your great state and I believe there was snow both times.
Awwww, such a cutie! Tiney hineys are the sweetest!
Way to cute! Love those thunder thighs! :)
What a cute post
Awww! I love cute little baby bums. Lastnight after bath I kissed B on his and my girls were all "eeewww gross!" I'm like, it's only ok until they're 2 then it's gross.
Post a Comment