Monday, December 7, 2009

I Heart Faces

I Heart Faces theme this week is "Sweet Dreams".

I have tons of photos of my girls sleeping, but this one makes me smile every time I look at it.
I went in to check on Abby, and there she was with her eye mask on. A girl needs her beauty sleep. Seems to work for her.

11 comments:

Jan said...

Absolutely adorible!! I just love it!!

Alice said...

a little beauty sleep is good for everyone, don't you know!

i'm really loving your topper photo - what a great shot!

my sweet dreams shot is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Alice said...

a little beauty sleep is good for everyone, don't you know!

i'm really loving your topper photo - what a great shot!

my sweet dreams shot is posted now, too. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).

Jessi said...

Oh that is too funny! Eye mask always make my eyes hurt by morning...so I sleep with a blanket on my head usually. :)

He & Me + 3 said...

That is soo cute. Actress was just sleeping with her mask on too. LOL

Anonymous said...

Precious shot! so sweet
have a great week!
mindy~

C.C. and Double T said...

So cute! My sister still wears an eye mask to bed to this day. Me? Not a chance! I can't stand things covering my face!!! LOL! ;-)

amanda said...

lol. so cute!!

Bridget said...

awwww,what a sweetie!!

Grace said...

Very cute!

Christy said...

Just looking and your girls are so beautiful...thanks for the bitton! Please stop by and leave a note.
Thanks