Phoebe needed a nicer pair of dress shoes so we found a pair at Kohl's.
Then we hit the mall, which just so happened to be at the best time in Green Bay Packer country.
We went when the Packers were playing the Vikings. Big rivalry and even bigger today since Brett Favre left the Packers and is now playing for the Vikings. So most of the state was watching the game which made for a quiet mall. OK on to the shoes.
After a pretzel and some sniffs at Yankee Candle, we found us at Stride Rite. The girls begged for some boots, and since they were on sale plus I had an extra 20% off, I still stalled in buying them. The girls tried them on, looked pretty cute and begged some more, so I finally said OK.
I won't mention that Abby decided to walk out of the store when I was paying for these and decided to go lie on the couch that was just outside the door. The worst 30 seconds of my life when I noticed she was gone, until she popped up from the couch. I think she now gets it how dangerous and frightening that was.
Phoebe's boots
-steph-



10 comments:
Oh my girls would love those boots too. Great choices!
i want phoebe's boots for myself!!
good job girls.
I'm with Sheryl, I want Pheobe's boots.
Oh Steph, I know you were terrified when you didn't see her. My daughter was out of my sight the other night at our corn maze. She was behind a piece of equipment and I couldn't find her (for about 30 seconds, though it felt like all time stood still). That is the worst feeling in the world.
I'm with Beth and Sheryl......I would love those boots that Phoebe got for me!!!
And yes.....those few seconds when you don't have your eyes on your child can be devastating. Trust me! My little girl was a "hider"....it was pure torture that I thought I would need medication/therapy to endure. LOL
Oh, I do love me some boots!!!
You're just making me wanna go buy some more! I have one dark brown winter pair, but they're tall and have to be worn outside the jeans. I think I want one more lower pair!
Great choices.I love them both.A stop at Yankee Candle is alway's a good thing!
This shoe freak is LOVIN' those boots! :D
Those boots are adorable!
I'm glad you found your little girl quickly. I imagine you about had a heart attack!
I love your header photo. Too cute! :)
Very cute boots! Yes, stride rite is expensive. The kids I nanny for (all 4 of them) get new shoes there about once a month....
Super cute! Wish I had a girl to dress up in cute boots!! Not thinking the boys would love them as much as me! lol
Post a Comment