Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me to the past. Today's past brings us to November 2004. Phoebe was 2 and a half and Abby was 2 months. For some reason they didn't want to celebrate Thanksgiving as a Native American and a pilgrim. What a mean mom I was, for taking their picture when they obviously did not want it taken.


Check out more walks down memory lane over at Erica's

12 comments:

E @ Scottsville said...

Oh man, Abby's face!!! Poor little thing. =0) She was NOT a happy camper, was she?

Thanks for coming along with me on my walk today!

Grace said...

Aww don't we just love torturing our precious kids?Of course we do because we are moms.Glad I can be an inspiration to you!

He & Me + 3 said...

Poor baby girl with a bag on her head. LOL Phoebe's hair is gorgeous. Love the curls. I think Phoebe is just mad because Abby is yelling in her ear. LOL

Cathy said...

What does she think of this picture now? Great memories in the name of our children...lol

Cathy

Cathy said...

They are so cute, but boy is she angry!!!!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

Oh goodness, it reminds me of a Christmas photo I tried to get when my two were about the same age. Too precious.

I sure miss coming over to check in. Julie keeps me updated a bit.

Thanks for keeping us in prayer...

McCrakensx4 said...

Oh I am so glad that I am not the only mom that does this to her kids! That is so sad, but so funny! Love your new look...espeically the header pic!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

So pitiful, but hilarious!!

The Red Brick Farmhouse said...

Sorry, I had to laugh. Guess that makes me a mean mommy too? lol

The are just DARLING!

Blessings~
Laura

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Now that is one ticked pilgrim!!!!! :)

wife.mom.nurse said...

Ha! That is so cute :)

Beth in NC said...

LOL ... that is too funny Steph!