Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Taking a minute

I'm taking a minute from my productive time to say I am on a cleaning purge.
Whoo hoo, it feels good to dump things.
Meaningless toys and other meaningless stuff.
Yes, even my stuff. Who needs it? Not me!

Clutter be gone!

Back to work, while I'm still in the mood.



One more thing.
I am out here reading your blogs.
I rejoice when you are happy.
I am sad when things go bad in your life.
I pray when you ask, and even if you don't ask.
I enjoy every photo that is displayed.
You are all very dear to me, and I'm glad I found you.

10 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I need to clean out our toys too. Ugh...I dread that. I appreciate you so much my friend.

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Yay for cleaning!! I need to do the same.

I'm glad I found you, too :)

Sheryl said...

oh i love to clean!!! especially when it comes to purging and throwing away. maybe i should come over??

thanks for always encouraging me.

love ya
sheryl

E @ Scottsville said...

Hey, since you're on a roll, head on down to Texas and clean for meeeeeee!

Thanks my friend. You're the greatest!!

I promise I'll keep you company while you clean.

C.C. and Double T said...

I'm glad we found each other, too! :-) Thanks for being my bloggy friend!

Bridget said...

Yeah, I've got to do some cleaning on my day off tomorrow...I'm so glad that you're my bloggy friend!!

wife.mom.nurse said...

oh, that does feel so good!

And what a sweet sentiment my friend :)

Grace said...

I agree it feels wonderful to dump stuff.I have also been doing alot of that lately..

Grace said...

I agree it feels wonderful to dump stuff.I have also been doing alot of that lately..

Beth in NC said...

Oh Steph, can you come do my house too? It needs purging more than you could ever imagine. lol My friend just saw inside of one of my closets and she felt sorry for me. Ha.