Cute. Gross, but cute. ;-)
lOL...from my dashboard picture I thought your cup was your toilet. LOL I am cracking up. Glad you didn't swallow her.
Poem=cute,bug in cup=gross {but hey it has happened to all of us at some point in our life}.
LOL! Nice poem. I really hope she didn't have any family members with her.
Funny poem!! Glad you saw the ladybug before you took a big swig!! :D
*glug glug glug*I don't know why she swallowed the bug, the bug that was just sitting in her mug.
Oh my...that doesn't look too tasty!! Although I love lady bugs! My kitchen is red, white and black with lady bug accents!
Oh gross. Ha!
Well, hey... if you did swallow her grandmother, just think of it as extra protein! =0)Cute!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Cute. Gross, but cute. ;-)
lOL...from my dashboard picture I thought your cup was your toilet. LOL I am cracking up. Glad you didn't swallow her.
Poem=cute,bug in cup=gross {but hey it has happened to all of us at some point in our life}.
LOL! Nice poem. I really hope she didn't have any family members with her.
Funny poem!! Glad you saw the ladybug before you took a big swig!! :D
*glug glug glug*
I don't know why she swallowed the bug, the bug that was just sitting in her mug.
Oh my...that doesn't look too tasty!! Although I love lady bugs! My kitchen is red, white and black with lady bug accents!
Oh gross. Ha!
Well, hey... if you did swallow her grandmother, just think of it as extra protein! =0)
Cute!
Post a Comment