Join in A Walk Down Memory Lane over at Scottsville.My walk down memory lane today is of Phoebe age 1. Year 2003. She just woke up and was not quite ready to face the day. I picked this photo, because last night she was at her first sleepover with a school friend. She's had sleepovers at relatives houses, but this is a first time with a friend. She was excited. I remember my first sleepover with a school friend. I cried and wanted to go home. I also think I was older than her. She didn't cry and want to come home. I think that makes me cry. Maybe this morning she woke up and had this face on her, thinking how much she was missing me. Um....probably not.



8 comments:
Oh, haven't we all had that same morning face on? lol
They are so adorable, even when they're not happy!
Blessings~
Laura
PS...I LOVE YOUR BLOG!
I have that look on my face every morning...she just pulls it off so much better than I do!! :D
She's a cutie! Glad she had fun at her first sleep over
Aww such a cute picture , thankyou for your comment
Awwwwwwwwww, what a darling photo! Great memory...
Seems yours are growing up fast too, huh? *sigh*
I'm right there with ya!
Such a cute picture. It speaks highly of you that she did alright, you must have prepared her well to be "on her own". I was one of those kids that cried and wanted to go home the first few times away from home as well.
Look at those sweet chubby cheeks good grief she is adorable. Love it!
AWWW that is sweet.I look rather grumpy when I wake up but kids alway's look so innocent.
ok, that picture is precious! funny how i haven't thought back to those days where my kids were just beginning to do sleepovers. wow, how time flies. alright...now I might cry!!
just caught up on your other posts too, hope abby is feeling better!!
Post a Comment