It's about my yearly trip to Cedarburg with my sisters.
5 of the 6 sisters took our trek down to the quaint little town to shop and of course eat.
It was a little chilly, but the sun made up for the chill. We did have snow flurries on the drive down. Soooo not ready for that!
We had a wonderful lunch of which I am still stuffed 9 hours later.
We shopped and bought whatever grabbed us. I found some vintage Barbie clothes for my girls' Barbie dolls. Not as slutty looking as today's Barbie clothes. I found 3 outfits for $1 apiece.
These antique stores were the best. All the toys that I used to have, or wanted as a kid.
Wait a minute, if these toys are in an antique store, what does this say about me?
Of course I had to buy this bad boy.
It was nice to get away, but there's no place like home.



12 comments:
What a fun outing! SNOW...yuck! And that apple looks so yummy! We love us some yummy apples like that!
Oh yeah, that apple looks YUMMY!!! Glad you had such a fun outting with your sisters!
Oh my gosh, I want that chocolate covered apple!!!!
Oh how fun to go with just the girls away somewhere. That would be a dream for me. Good for you getting away and yearly too. That is awesome. That Apple looks so yummy. Enjoy!
OH YUM! I'm drooling....:)
I do totally agree with you on the barbie clothes they sell now day's.I wouldn't even let my girls have barbies til last year when grandma said she would make them some clothes.That apple looks sooo delicious!
that thing is ginormous!!!
I'm glad you got to gohave some fun with your sisters. :-)
You crack me up..."No this is not about my yearly exam."
I thank you for that! ;-)
Sounds like a fun time...that apple looks wonderful!
I like your scarecrow background, and the header with the pic of your girls is beautiful!
Blessings,
Beth
That chocolatety apple of yummy goodness is to die for!
Oh, that sounds like SUCH a fun trip! =0)
Dang, that thing ISSSS huge!!!!!
ok, so that pic is pure TORTURE to a pregnant girl! ;0) Glad you had fun!!!!!
6 girls...God bless your parents!
I have been sooooo craving a carmel apple! Yum!!!
Post a Comment