The only thing to celebrate is that these beautiful souls are with Jesus. What could be better than that?

Today I remember our baby who went to be with Jesus, from my womb, at 6 weeks in June 2000.
Today I remember our baby boy who went to be with Jesus, from my womb, at 17.5 weeks in February 2001.
Today I remember our baby who went to be with Jesus, from my womb, at 7 weeks in June 2001.
A prayer has been said for all those hurting because of pregnancy and/or infant loss. God is holding you tighter today.



6 comments:
I join you in remembering...I lost two babies to miscarriage 15 years ago. I can hardly believe it's been that long, but they will never be forgotten.
I'm so thankful that I never had to experience the loss of a child personally. I'm sorry to hear that you did three times, my friend. =0(
But praise God that they are already in His mighty arms!
So sorry for your three losses. My mother has three with Jesus too. I have one. My candle is already lit
Praying for you and your family on this day of rememberance.
Praying for you and the other families remembering losses today.
i'm so glad you let me know about that, last week. i didn't even know it was. we were on vacation in connecticut when i got your email/comment. and i was truly blessed that you thought of me. and know that i prayed for you on that day as well. what a hope that we have to know those precious babies are waiting for us in heaven. and who knows...maybe our sons are best friend. :0)
congrats on the winnings of giveaways. you're on a roll!
sorry about perry's poopy part of his job! but i'm glad it worked out!
Post a Comment