Abby had a pumpkin patch outing for preschool today.
Perry knew he was going to be off so he was going to go with her. Happy Abby!
Phoebe was off of school the past 3 days. She was going to have a friend over.
Yesterday Perry gets news that he has to go to Chicago for work today.
He breaks the sad news to Abby. She's sad and cries.
Perry says this is the sh***y part of his job.
I am prepared to go with Abby to the pumpkin patch.
Grandma is called and she will watch Phoebe for a few hours.
Friend is called and play date is delayed a few hours.
This morning Abby wakes up and says she feels sick.
I take her temp and it's 100.something.
Call grandma and tell her to not come.
Call friend and tell her not to come.
Call Abby's school and tell them Abby is not going to come.
This is supposed to be a picture of Abby in the pumpkin patch instead it's Abby in the chair sporting a fever.



10 comments:
Oh no :( That's life, I guess. I hope she feels better soon!
Get better soon, Abby!
Oh man... what a drag.
WELL, at least Daddy doesn't have to feel as awful about missing her day. I'm sorry y'all didn't get to have a great day at the Pumpkin Patch though. *sigh*
Feel better soon, Miss Abby!
Poor Abby. :( :(
Poor baby. she looks like she is a sweet sick girl. Mine are really good sick kids. If that makes sense. I hope she is feeling back to herself in no time. Poor Abby.
She sure looks sweet and I hope she feels better soon!
That is no fun at all...hoping she is feeling better soon!
That dosen't sound like a good day at all.Get Well Soon Abby!
Poor baby! I hope she is all better!
Awwww poor Abby!!! :-(
Post a Comment