So today's party came with a few gifts, but lots of fun.
Cute little Beanie Baby and M&M's from her friends down the street. (note: M&M's... upside down)
Hannah Montana stuff and SweetTarts from a cousin. (note: SweetTarts...upside down)
It's her very own Nintendo DSi. (note: DSi...upside down) Thanks Dad!
Personally, I think this was a bit much for a 5 year old, but Perry wanted her to have one. Whatever. That could be a whole nuther post.
She loved her party. Nothing fancy. Just good food, good family, good friends, good fun.
And then she pooped out at her own party. Celebrating 5 was just a bit much.
Sleep tight sweet girl.



10 comments:
She is precious, glad she had a good day. My little one is going to be five pretty soon too.
looks like she had a great day, and sounds like a great week :)
We had the same issue with the DS...I didn't want to get it for my daughter yet (at 8!) but dad thought it was so cool and all the other kids had one. Not something we saw eye to eye on ;)
Love the pics! What a big girl!!!
I think that last pic is so cute...i have pics like that of my boys! A pink DSi..how fun; Colin has a blue one! Looks like she had a fabulous day!
Awww, love the pic of the pooped out party girl! Glad she had such a great birthday!
Wow, what a great birthday! I'm jealous of that DS. Cute pictures :)
Looks like an awesome time for her. What great presents. Lots of sweets too! What a cute birthday girl.
Awww, sweet.
I want a week long birthday party.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, I love that she pooped out at her own party.
Glad she had a happy birthday!
Happy late birthday, sweet little Abby! Looks like she really raked it in!!!!! What a haul!! :)
Post a Comment